There are 2 methods that you can do to restart/reboot your server.
Method 1 - SolusVM Panel
1) Login to your SolusVM Account - Login
2) Once logged in click on the VPS you would like to "Restart/Reboot"
3) Click on the "Reboot" button
4) Some VPS's can take up to 5 minutes to fully reboot
5) If longer than 5 minutes then try connect to your server via VNC or Make a support ticket.
Method 2 - Via SSH / RDP
1) Login to SSH
2) Run the command "reboot"
1) Login to your VPS via Remote Desktop
2) Click the Windows icon (bottom left of screen)
3) Click the Power Icon (top right)
4) Select Restart